- This topic is empty.
- December 10, 2022 at 1:43 am #6375DanielGuest
1. When adding an edit post form to a page it automatically pulls in the title and content information of the page it’s on. This then means anybody can just edit the title or content of the page when clicking the update button. So adding an edit form to a page is not a safe solution When it auto pulls in the content of the page.
2. When using the post to edit type field and a user selects the post they wish to edit on drop down list, an icon cross on the right when clicked which says to Remove all items. When this is clicked the entire form disappears instead of resetting back to Select post drop down list. You then have to reload the page for the form to appear again.
- December 10, 2022 at 1:59 am #6376DanielGuest
By adding steps you can stop the title and content of the current page the form is on from being loaded. But if you don’t add steps the form auto pulls in the title and content of the current page. Which then can be edited if they click the update button.
- December 10, 2022 at 2:33 am #6377DanielGuest
When creating a new form and chosing new post form then adding the post to edit field fixes the problem. The problem is coming when selecting edit post form when creating a new form. The edit post form pulls in the title and content fields of the page the form is running on which then become editable to everyone.
By choosing new post form then adding the post to edit field fixes the problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.